Blog Archive

Skales Reveals that Olamide Gave Him Money to Shoot “Shake Body” Video

Skales Reveals that Olamide Gave Him Money to Shoot “Shake Body” Video

Singer, Skales has revealed the role Olamide of YBNL played in his life. He took to micro-blogging website, Twitter to announce that Olamide helped him with funds for his hit track “Shake Body” video shoot.
Skales revealed this via a series of Tweets on Twitter. He admitted that he was broke then, and this favour from YBNL boss changed his life forever.
“Guys I have been holding back for so long, But I gotta let the world know, Olamide actually gave me cash to shoot “ShakeBody” Video”.
Back then, I was super broke and couldn’t afford to shoot a video for that song. I will never forget it bro Thanks a lot.
And since then my life has never been the same….GOD BLESS ALL THE REAL AND TRUE ONES OUT THERE..
..and then, the YBNL Boss responded thus: “God for all bro we agreed to keep this coded dough lol”
See the exchange below;
Skales-Olamide-0
Skales-Olamide-01
Skales-Olamide-02

No comments: